Cute and cosy with 90s inspired fashion

Hi everyone,

I am back with a new outfit post! I have been fairly busy at work since starting my new job as online merchandising intern in September and thus haven't really had much time for shopping. I did try some online shopping but it has mostly been a let down this season :(


A warm and cosy winter outfit can be as comforting as a warm bowl of soup. When it's cold outside I like to make sure that I'm warm and comfortable at all times. A big fluffy jumper and my Vans Sk8-hi with borg lining usually do the trick.
One thing I love about winter is layering! Different layers can make your style more complex and when done right make you look really fashionable. My favourite kind of layering is 90s inspired: the dress over a plain top trend. If you love dresses and want to wear them all year round, this trend is for you! All you need is a white or black jumper so it doesn't clash with the print on your dress:



As some of you may know, I'm a 90s fashion enthusiast. I absolutely love all things velvet, pinafores, 90s sportswear, denim and crop tops! So of course I had to add a beret to this outfit for the absolute 90s chic. I might create some more 90s inspired fashion looks in the future as this outfit is one I really enjoyed shooting.




On top of my outfit I wore one of my favourite pieces, my aviator-like coat from Topshop. This coat is super fluffy, keeps you warm even in the coldest weather and looks really cool too. I've basically been wearing this every day this winter.



Beret: H&M
Glasses: ASOS
Coat: Topshop
Jumper: H&M
Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Vans




Hope you enjoyed the post! 
Until next time,
A

Comments

  1. Cutest outfit ever, love the photography and editing too. Vintage feeling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Instagram: @theannekay

Followers

Popular Posts