My trip to Tenerife // Winter vacay look

Hey everyone,

Hope you've all had a successful return back to work/uni/school after the Christmas holidays.
Being back in Nottingham, I catch myself reminisce about times when I didn't have to worry about paying my electricity bills, getting up for my 9am lecture or the question "What's for dinner?". Although I love the city I live in and the degree I am studying, I can't help but having deep feelings of envy towards those people that spend their days travelling aruond the globe with their GoPro. The ongoing rainy days only make my heart long more to get away and explore a new place.
For the time being, I'll content myself with the memories of my most recent trip and look forward to new adventures.
As some of you probably know, I visited Tenerife, one of the Spanish Canary Islands, during the Christmas holidays. I spent one week around New Year's Eve in the touristic south of the island. Although the weather was not quite as expected (heavy wind), I had a wonderful time, with spending the New Year's countdown right next to the beach, as my personal holiday highlight.
I also took some time to create a look for mild summer temperatures (around 20 degrees), featuring some of the latest trends; such as one of Autumn/Winter's favourite patterns: the leo pattern, and a trend prediction for Spring/Summer '17: frayed hem jeans. What I like about travelling to a mild climate destination in winter is that you can freely combine both autumn and spring trends without looking ridiculous. That's why I created a look with an autumn colour palette but that has a spring flair to it, it's the best of both worlds.






T-shirt: Comme des Garçons PLAY
Clutch bag: ASOS
Jeans: ASOS
Sunglasses: Aldo
Shoes: Blink 






Until next time
never stop exploring,
xo Anne


Comments

Instagram: @theannekay

Followers

Popular Posts