Black and Gold
Hi friends,
Now that my exams are over and I am back home over the summer, I finally found some time to get back to blogging. I know my updates are very irregular at the moment but I will try to be more regular over the summer.
Like I said, I am in Luxembourg for three months and it feels good being back. For the following three months I have some trips planned, such as a week of partying for the World Pride in Madrid next week, I am looking for work experience in a retail head office and I am working on a portfolio illustrating my creative work but most importantly, I will spend as much time with my friends and family as I can.
For this post, I chose to show you a few of my favourite recent purchases with the highlight being my new Nike Air Max 97. As you'll see, this post is streetwear themed again but I will try and venture into more girly looks over the summer as I do wear a lot of dresses and skirts in this heat.
The pictures for this post were taken in my hometown: shoutout to my best friend Erik (check out his blog here: erikmardes.blogspot.com). I like combining gold accessories with a full black outfit to keep my style simple and to avoid overloading the outfit with colours and patterns.
What are your favourite streetwear brands/sneakers at the moment?
Now that my exams are over and I am back home over the summer, I finally found some time to get back to blogging. I know my updates are very irregular at the moment but I will try to be more regular over the summer.
Like I said, I am in Luxembourg for three months and it feels good being back. For the following three months I have some trips planned, such as a week of partying for the World Pride in Madrid next week, I am looking for work experience in a retail head office and I am working on a portfolio illustrating my creative work but most importantly, I will spend as much time with my friends and family as I can.
For this post, I chose to show you a few of my favourite recent purchases with the highlight being my new Nike Air Max 97. As you'll see, this post is streetwear themed again but I will try and venture into more girly looks over the summer as I do wear a lot of dresses and skirts in this heat.
The pictures for this post were taken in my hometown: shoutout to my best friend Erik (check out his blog here: erikmardes.blogspot.com). I like combining gold accessories with a full black outfit to keep my style simple and to avoid overloading the outfit with colours and patterns.
What are your favourite streetwear brands/sneakers at the moment?
Sunglasses: Gucci
T-shirt: Wasted Paris
Trousers: Zara
Shoes: Nike
Phone case: Skinnydip London
Talk soon,
Anne xo



Comments
Post a Comment