Spring Streetwear

Hey everyone, it's been a while!

The reason for my absence was primarily because of Nottingham's typically British weather, in other words, it has been raining for the whole month of February as well as for most of the month of March. Now that the sun is out and it finally starts to feel like spring, I am back with a new post. A post about my spring fashion!
Spring is most probably my favourite season of the year for the following reasons:
1. It's my birthday in spring.
2. All my favourite flowers are in bloom.
3. There is no better feeling than catching the first rays of mild spring sunshine after a long and cold winter.

For this post, I chose to show you some of my favourite streetwear-inspired pieces I've purchased lately. Streetwear is a market that is predominantly lead by male influencers but lately some badass girls have started to gain an important following. What I like about streetwear is that most pieces can be worn by both genders without looking weird. Living in the UK, I have noticed that streetwear is becoming more popular which comes as no surprise as it is comfortable and looks sick.
The look I created should showcase how streetwear can work perfectly on girls and should give you an insight on what I am wearing this spring.





Cap: The 8mm
Jacket: Carhartt
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Vans




T-shirt: RVLT



I hope to update more frequently in the future, please bear with me.
See you soon 
xo Anne



Comments

Instagram: @theannekay

Followers

Popular Posts