My internship // What I wear to work
Hey everyone,
as some of you already know, I am currently doing an internship at vol(t)age - a fashionable clothing brand established in Luxembourg. The brand designs all of their stuff here at the HQ and even creates their famous scarves in-house. Check their website out here: http://vol-t-age.com/en/
I am working as part of their marketing team here and even organised a collaboration between vol(t)age and upcoming Luxembourgish instablogger Erik Mardes. I am also designing some of their promotional stuff - with already two Instagram posts on their page being completely designed by yours truly.
Thanks to this internship, I keep improving myself and learn how to work independently in a fashion kind of context. Also, I am collecting important stuff to include in a portfolio for future references.
Let's just say, it's a damn good experience.
During my photoshoot with Erik yesterday, I let him take some pictures of me as well so I can share my outfit with you all.
as some of you already know, I am currently doing an internship at vol(t)age - a fashionable clothing brand established in Luxembourg. The brand designs all of their stuff here at the HQ and even creates their famous scarves in-house. Check their website out here: http://vol-t-age.com/en/
I am working as part of their marketing team here and even organised a collaboration between vol(t)age and upcoming Luxembourgish instablogger Erik Mardes. I am also designing some of their promotional stuff - with already two Instagram posts on their page being completely designed by yours truly.
Thanks to this internship, I keep improving myself and learn how to work independently in a fashion kind of context. Also, I am collecting important stuff to include in a portfolio for future references.
Let's just say, it's a damn good experience.
Photoshop work
During my photoshoot with Erik yesterday, I let him take some pictures of me as well so I can share my outfit with you all.
Blouse: ZARA
Trousers: ZARA
Sneakers: Adidas Superstars obviouslyy
I like the smart/casual kinda looks. Pairing a fairly smart outfit with sneakers makes you look more youthful and gives your whole appearance a bit of a cooler touch. Some business looks just make you look way too old, I'm 20 after all. Definitely not going to turn up in a pencil skirt and white blouse paired with a pair of heels, that's not me.
A piece of advice from me: keep your business look simple now that you're young, you have all the time to look all dressy once you're older.
Talk to you again soon,
xo Anne





Comments
Post a Comment