A look inside my make up bag

Hey everyone and welcome to my first ever blog post.
For this post, I've been thinking to show you some of my favourite cosmetic products. As some of you probably already know, I'm definitely no make up artist and never will be but that's not what I'm trying to be anyway. I don't like contouring and don't own a highlighter or a bronzer. Rather than going for a Kylie Jenner look, I keep my make up simple and like a bit of a dewy, pink face and a bright lip.





Here we go! The products I use are often South Korean brands as I have very fair skin and have troubles finding a foundation that doesn't look too 'orange' on my face.


1. The Face Shop BB Cream in light beige. This is what I use on a daily basis. A BB cream that has high coverage and matches my skin tone. I was so lucky when I found this when I went to Korea Town in NYC, best product EVER.

2. Giambattista Valli for MAC lipstick. I love MAC lipsticks and when I heard that MAC was going to work together with one of my favourite haute couture designers, I knew I had to get this one. As it is a limited edition, I don't use this one too often as I don't want it to get over.

3. Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar. I love these gloss bars as they taste so fruity and don't stick to everything your lips touch. They colour your lips subtly and give your lips a nice shine. I own a variety of the colours as these are my favourite lipglosses.

4. The Face Shop Lesson 03 Artist Touch Lipstick. Another lipstick I like a lot. I have it in bright pink.

5. The Face Shop Skin Brightening UV Pact compact powder. This powder makes any trace of redness disappear that is left on your face and gives your face a bit of a more matte look. I have been trying to find this product online but no results, hopefully The Face Shop didn't decide to discontinue it.

6. The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Stick Eyes. What I like about stick eyeshadow is that it is easy to apply in a rush. Lately I have found that the stick eyeshadows from Innisfree are higher pigmented though so I prefer those over the ones from The Face Shop.

7. The Face Shop Oil Blotting Paper. My nose and forehead tend to get a bit greasy throughout the day so this blotting paper is perfect to touch up my look.


So, those were a few of my favourite products, hope you enjoyed my first post and hope to see you on here again,


xo Anne

Comments

Post a Comment

Instagram: @theannekay

Followers

Popular Posts